Forums

BB Passport in 2019

1. What’s going on everyone? I’m a small business owner that’s looking to get a business (cellphone) line added strictly for calls, some texts, all emails, document (pdf) reading/review and maybe light reading (Kindle); that’s it. Could care less about internet browsing, YouTube, music streaming, additional apps, etc. I don’t want to drop down the change for a Note (most recommended business phone I’ve gotten), I already have an iPhone for my daily driver and the Key1/2 has so many mixed reviews that I’m hesitant about it. However, everything business-related about the Passport has been overwhelmingly positive, and with only the three things I need the phone to do and the cheapness I see it being offered brand nee on eBay, I was wondering if the enthusiasts here that use it in similar ways can chime in on whether the Passport is the best bang for my buck. Thanks

2. What’s going on everyone? I’m a small business owner that’s looking to get a business (cellphone) line added strictly for calls, some texts, movieseriesworld.com/ all emails, document (pdf) reading/review and maybe light reading (Kindle); that’s it. Could care less about internet browsing, YouTube, http://www.movieseriesworld.com/forums/index.php music streaming, additional apps, etc. I don’t want to drop down the change for a Note (most recommended business phone I’ve gotten), I already have an iPhone for my daily driver and the Key1/2 has so many mixed reviews that I’m hesitant about it. However, everything business-related about the Passport has been overwhelmingly positive, and with only the three things I need the phone to do and the cheapness I see it being offered brand nee on eBay, I was wondering if the enthusiasts here that use it in similar ways can chime in on whether the Passport is the best bang for my buck. Thanks
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you my issue has been solved....

3. singhsoniya4nov
    Mar 23, 2019, 11:37 AM

Hey ,
    Your business is really good.
    whatsapp status attitude images
    whatsapp dp app download

Leave a Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.